Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ink Love: Color

Generally, colored tattoos aren't my thing. This isn't to say I don't appreciate them, but for me it's not something I would choose. That said I think these are some of the loveliest tattoo pictures I have come across. This girl is gorgeous. I love her frilly pink panties, her wild hair and of course the beautiful tattoo that cascades down her back. I've done a few nude or partially nude rooftop photo shoots with my roommate and I have to say, the feeling is quite liberating.
This tattoo I don't think is real. But none the less, it looks gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant and alive. It's a shame that tattoos don't always stay this bright, but that's why it's so important to find a good artist who is willing to do touch up for you every once in awhile. You must suffer for your art after all.

What I'm Watching:

Weeds (I'm totally addicted)

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE colored tattoos! there's nothing more beautiful than a gorgeous sailor-esque sleeve on a beehived rockabilly girl!

    ReplyDelete