Friday, August 7, 2009

August Inspiration


All  of these looks are from style sightings and I think they are just lovely.  How cute is this girl?  She looks about 12 but her look is so sweet and pulled together.
These two look just so lovely, obviously I love the girl in the romper, I know, it's an addiction.  But I also love the polka dotted fitted top with the high waisted skirt and see those little knee socks?
I adore high waisted shorts and this look is just so perfect for summer, especially for something like going to a flea market or a farmers market.  I also love her perfect straw bag.
This look has sort of an early nineties feel which is a look I admit I'm still loving.  I just bought a dress similar to this and I can't wait to dig up my denim jacket and give this look a try.  I even have one of the ubiquitous boater hats I might try it with.  What are the looks you're loving for this last month of the summer?  

Well kids, I hope you have a good weekend, I'm going to see Grace Potter and the Nocturnals and Deer Tick in Prospect Park tonight and yes, I am super excited.  Maybe I will see a few of you NYC/Brooklyn bloggers there!

What I'm Listening To:

Easy- Deer Tick

4 comments:

  1. wow, i love that huge straw hat-- wish i could pull that off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to go to a concert in prospect park or any concert soon. too bad animal collective is sold out. are you going to any fun concerts coming up so you can motivate me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am indeed. A new band from Boston called Drug Rug is playing Thursday at Union Pool and Friday at Mercury Lounge. My friends manage them and they're great. You should check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a sucker for a great red beret like the one in the first picture: http://breakingcurfew.blogspot.com/2009/02/jaime-mon-beret.html

    ReplyDelete