Friday, August 21, 2009

Girly Girl


I loved this bedroom from the second I saw it in Domino (RIP).  I love the sweet pink heart sheets and the interesting mix of frilly girly pinkness and plaid and how it all seems to make sense together.  I also have a thing for tiered tables, I know it's weird, but I love how intricate that look.  This one which is all stacked with books and candles and hand picked flowers is just so charming.  I'm currently on the hunt for a tiered table to use as a bar in our sitting room (yeh we have a sitting room, I don't even have an explanation).  The subtle wallpaper is also just too sweet.  I just love how all of the patterns seem to play off each other rather than compete, how do people make that work??

What I'm Listening To:  

Start Wearing Purple- Gogol Bordello

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm a big fan of that look as well. I love really feminine rooms, but when it comes to decorating my own bedroom I usually go for the more clean-lined, modern look. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, my room is all dark and spicy and moroccan themed. But I do love girly rooms, I just don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that very much.

    ReplyDelete