Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hey You! Listen to This...

I found this via the lovely Taza of Rockstar Diaries who's blog is super cute and has possibly the best bangs known to mankind, but I digress. This little video is from a Scottish born Australian raised 19 year old named Lisa Mitchell. She was a competitor on the Australian version of American Idol and while usually this would be a turn off for me I find her so charming that I will happily forgive her. She has several videos, all of which are charming in the most dreamy way. Her voice is very unique and her writing style is very interesting. She's also obviously cute as a button! I love her pretty dark hair and light skin and those big sweet eyes. She definitely has a bit of a 60's thing going on with the gauzy dresses, heavily lined eyes and pale lips. Anyways, check her out!

1 comment:

  1. yes, such a cute and dreamy video for sure!

    i got my bedspread at urban outfitters in may! i LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete