Sunday, June 21, 2009

Penny Saver: Movie Night


Now, I told you that Halsey Kingdom doesn't have cable, but that doesn't mean we don't do family movie nights!  In fact, we have movie nights all the time!  Now, we have Netflix, but really, you could do movie night any way you want, borrowing from friends or those handy redbox things are a great way to save a pretty penny.  Since Halsey Kingdom also doesn't have a living room or a couch, family movie night means all of us piling into one bed, snuggling up with some beers and some popcorn and putting on a flick.  One of my roommates is really into scary movies so so far we've watched Grindhouse, The Toxic Avenger and that show Dexter.  But we've also had a girls movie night where all the ladies piled into bed and giggled through Twilight.  Movie nights are a great, cheap way to hang out with your friends and relax.  Got movies I should see?  Tell me!

What I'm Watching: Lars and the Real Girl

1 comment: