Friday, July 3, 2009

Thou Shalt No Covet: Verabel Jewlery


My love affair began with this.  How sweet and summery is this little hot air balloon necklace?  I love the vibrant colors and the whimsy of it. For some reason it also feels very french to me.
That's when I saw these.  I have a single wing pendant that I wear almost every day, much to the chagrin of my boss who is convinced it secretly represents the Detroit Red Wings(it doesn't boss!).  I don't know why I like the necklace so much, it just always seems to fit with my style.  These little babies have the same feel but are a little more delicate, I love them.
Finally, while we were on the topic of fall, I happen to think this is the perfect fall necklace.  A cute little sterling silver pine cone to adorn your neck.  Seriously, you guys should check out this shop, super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment