Monday, June 28, 2010

To Crop or Not?


Crop tops, they terrify and intrigue me. On the one hand they're fun and trendy and a little tongue in cheek, which I like. On the other hand, bare mid drift. Will it come off tongue in cheek or will it come off floozy, or worse, bad retro, I don't know. Here's a pic of a crop top I picked up on a thrifting whim. It's a very 90's fitted green bra top, but the question, how do I play down it's 90s-ness a bit? Have I gone too far? Is my sample outfit a little too spice girls? I've got another crop top that's red and white striped as well and I've got no clue how to wear either. It's a tragedy really. Got any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like the idea of crop tops. Like you said they are a bit tongue in cheek. I would prob pair one with something a bit loose like a skirt or high waisted shorts or something. :)

    ReplyDelete