Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser

Unbirthday PartyFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Unbirthday Party by acelovesvintage featuring Vivienne Westwood shoes

A happy unbirthday to me!!


I have decided that I deserve a party. An unbirthday party. When I get a job and my darling best friend and I find an apartment and move to new york I am throwing us a house warming unbirthday party. I'm talking tea cups and tiny cakes and silly costumes and other such nonsense. There would of course be a heart shaped red velvet cake(yum, my fav) and me in black and red cause after all, I'm the queen of hearts. Just like the picture, and how great is that jewlery???I would really love to have a little top hat on a headband like I've seen out there. You are, of course, all invited. I'm a fan of theme parties, are you? Know any good themes?

P.S. I think this dress would be swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment