Monday, April 13, 2009

Kitty Bear Bedroom


So today is my first official trip to Brooklyn to check out apartments. And since I shall have a new apartment  this means a new bedroom to decorate(for next to no money).  And decorating a new bedroom means new inspiration.  This one is lovely, spray paint an old bed-frame a cheery color, find a whimsical comforter with simple white sheets, a few throw pillows and some nice sheer white curtains and you're good to go.  My favourite  bit though is the collage of photos, I love this technique.  It's super simple too, a quick stop at your local thrift store and you're all done(a great way to go green by the way).  I also love the A on the wall, since my name does after-all start with A.

What I'm Listening To:

Never Think- Robert Pattinson (my bedtime song)

No comments:

Post a Comment