Monday, September 21, 2009

Getting Through It


Hey guys, I'm still alive! Thanks again for all your comments. I should hopefully be getting a computer tomorrow but it may take me a few days to get things up and running. In the meantime I can't say that things with my ex have improved, but I can say that I'm still fighting. As mean as he can be I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm tough and I will be fine. I keep thinking about that five by five tattoo and I think I really want to get it. Just to remind myself that I'm a tough chick and that I will be fine. In the mean time I'm still drinking tea by the gallon, wrapped up in about 18,000 blankets and reading sappy books and watching sappy TV shows, but I think it's what I need. Inbetween that I've got lovely friends who come over to "do homework" and end up watching bad movies and eating chinese with me. I've also got a few potential roommates coming to look at the place this weekend, hurray! So wish me luck. And let me know what you'd be interested in seeing posts about when I return to the blog world full time. Again, thanks so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment