Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nor'Easter

It's a noreaster here in Boston and I'm holed up in my apartment "studying" for midterms. Truth be told I'm sitting in my apartment drinking peppermint hot chocolate and watching what looks a good deal like the end of days outside. My room is painted and though it lacks a closet it's starting to feel more like home and I'll admit it's a bit pleasantly cavelike like the one above. Sure, it still needs some sort of doors(I technically live in the living room) or at least some heavier curtains. I painted it a moody copper color and I've got up similarly colored sheer curtains over the windows. Hopefully I'll be hanging up the antique chandelier my mom gave me soon and then I'll have pictures for you guys. In the mean time I'm just enjoying my new moody, romantic space.

No comments:

Post a Comment