Thursday, July 1, 2010

Heading Back

PackedFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Packed by acelovesvintage featuring TopShop dresses

I'm heading back to NYC for the weekend either tonight or tomorrow. Still no word on the job but I remain hopeful. I'm not totally sure what my plans are for this weekend but I think the above packing list has them all covered. And yes, this is more or less exactly what I'm packing though I'll admit that the jewelry is all wish list items. My dress for fourth of july is a sailor dress like that one but it's red polka dotted vintage betsy johnson and is my absolute favourite. The rest however is pretty much acurate. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!

What I'm Listening To:

New York, New York- Ryan Adams

^always makes me think of the fourth of july

No comments:

Post a Comment