Friday, March 12, 2010

Revealing Truths


I thought I would do something a little random and share some truths with you. Not all are flattering, some are silly. But I figured I would let you guys get to know me a little bit. What are your truths?


1) My dresses, especially in summer, are always way too short. But I love them and wear them anyway and just excuse it with the fact that I too am short. Don't worry though, I wear panties.

2)My favourite sandwich is cream cheese and green olives. My mom thinks I'm weird.

3) I am terrified of people in big costumes where I can't see their faces, like at Disney. But I still love Disney World.

4) I have a thing for Bruce Willis, it may even beat out my thing for Johnny Depp.

5) In high school I was a cheerleader and a rebel, my roommate thinks I was Peyton Sawyer from One Tree Hill.

6) I'm pale, sometimes I fake tan, but m
ostly I'm too lazy.

7) My favourite scents are grapefruit, hon
eysuckle and daisies and I mix perfumes t
o make my own.

8) I eat crackers in bed.

9) I LOVE Britney Spears despite working exclusively in indie music.

10) I've been the other woman, several times, I don't always feel bad about it but I think I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment