Friday, February 5, 2010

Obsession Du Jour: Soap and Glory


Confession, I'm obsessed with Target's Soap and Glory line. Totally obsessed. My mom has gotten me several of their products as gifts and I haven't found a single one I haven't loved. Currently I'm using their heated shower scrub, and it's toasty! They recommend it for elbows and knees and such but for me it's the perfect foot scrub to warm up my freezing winter feet. Their peach scented body butter is also the most gloriously delicious summer scent. Up next I will be trying their deodorant which I'll admit is a bit pricey but I'm betting worth it. I haven't tried any of the makeup, anyone else tried this line and have recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. i love love love the soap & glory line. i use the clean on me body wash & lotion religiously.

    ReplyDelete